WHAT IS GOD’S PURPOSE FOR YOUR LIFE?
- Noah was a righteous man, and God called him to preserve a remnant on the earth.
- Abraham obeyed God, and he became a great nation and a blessing to all.
- Moses was tending the flock, and God called him to be a deliverer.
- Joseph was hated by his brothers, and God used him to preserve nations.
- Rahab was a prostitute, but God used her to preserve His people.
- Gideon, the least in his family and from the weakest clan, became a judge and deliverer.
- David was a shepherd, and God called him to be a king.
- Matthew was a tax collector and sinner, Jesus called him to be a disciple.
- Peter denied Jesus, became one of the greatest apostle and a witness for Him.
- Saul persecuted the church, was converted and became known as Paul. He laid down his life for the gospel of Christ.
The examples above should encourage us to find and fulfill out our calling in life…
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you to be a prophet to the nations,” Jeremiah 1:4 (NIV).
Do not allow your purpose to be determined by your natural abilities, gifts, dreams, desires and choices.
Do not allow every day circumstances and Satan to determined your destiny, but use your God given gifts to fulfill your purpose on earth.
WHAT CHOICES ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE?
Your decision will determine your destiny on earth and for eternity.
Your attitude will determine your altitude and accomplishments.
Your choices will determine your course in life, but you cannot choose the consequences.